Thursday, July 31, 2008

Let's Talk Movies!!!

Today I took the girls to see Kung Fu Panda. It was so cute. I am not the biggest fan of animated movies, but I really liked this movie. It was so fun and there were lots of parts where you laughed out loud. Huge names in this picture--Angelina Jolie, Dustin Hoffman, Jackie Chan, and our favorite Jack Black. All of them were great. I loved the tiger-she had the greatest eyes. Anyway, if you haven't seen its a great one to take the kids.

4 comments:

Randy said...

Saw it. Loved it. Would rather talk about Batman.

Brandi said...

I did not love Batman as much as I loved Kung Fu Panda. Probably because there were are few happy moments in the Panda show.

Mars said...

I saw this movie! Yes I'm 22 & still like these movies haha. I thought it was really funny & I love Jack Black. Definitely a good movie! Glad you guys enjoyed it too!

Lauren and Jason said...

Sounds like fun! Haven't seen it yet but we'll wait to rent it and then I'll tell you if I liked it. ;-) Hey I need to get set up with being a demonstrator!