Tonight was girls night out--Yeah!! I needed it so bad. To celebrate the opening of "Mama Mia", the movie, we went out to dinner and the movies.
We went to Famous Dave's and had lots of yummy BBQ. Really, what is a girls night out without some yummy BBQ served on a garbage lid?
The movie was great fun. It was funny and of course the music was wonderful. I have to go to Greece it is gorgeous. I have to admit I really liked Meryl Streep and hated Pierce Bronson. The man is gorgeous, but really can't sing all that well. The musical is one of my favorites of all time, to say the least I love, love love it. I didn't love, love, love the movie--I just love, loved it. It was great I can't wait to watch it again. I had an awesome time. Thanks for coming girls. We have to do it again.
1 day ago





4 comments:
All right, Brandi, thanks for making me tear up. I really miss the girls night outs. They don't do anything remotely like that here in Ririe - nothing - NEVER. Thanks for sharing these pictures.
so funny. we took the kids to see wall-e this morning and there was a group of ladies in front of us buying tix to see mama mia and i wondered if it was any good. i really want to see it!
(in the whiniest voice ever) I wanted to come!!!!! :( I miss all my Fargo peeps.
I'm so glad you found me! I feel like I never know whats going on w/your fam! I LOVED Mamma Mia too! We made it a girls night too. And Famous Daves is SO GOOD!! I love that place!
Post a Comment