Friday, July 11, 2008

Ali Is Old!

Ali and I were taking pictures tonight and I think she looks so old. I can't even believe it. I am so sad. This is my baby! She can't get old. could she be any cuter? I don't think so. PS Ryen is at a friends house tonight so she wasn't home to have her picture taken. I will post some tomorrow. She got her hair cut yesterday and it looks so cute.

Check out those baby blues.
New dress. Needs a tank top under it, but her tank top wasn't clean and she really wanted to wear her dress. It was really hot and muggy today, so it was perfect.
I can't believe she actually smiled. I love this picture.

4 comments:

Nick and Ashlee Weber Family said...

Those are really cute pictures. She has gotten so much bigger just since you have been here. I am going to miss that cute smile of hers.

Brandi said...

We are going to miss you too, but we are not talking about it!

aubreyannie said...

wow. i think she looks so much older than she did last summer. i mean i've seen pictures of her since but these ones make her look all grown up. what a cutie!

Brandi said...

I think that they make her too grown up. Makes me sad. I will admit that she is super cute! I am a little bias though.