I was totally going to wait until we had the keys in hand before I posted it on the blog, but me being me--I couldn't wait that long. We are 99.9% sure that this is our new home. As you can see it isn't done. We are supposed to close on the 27th of August, so hopefully it will be done by then.
If you are interested in seeing what the inside is going to look like click here and go to home tour. Our model is the "Elevation B" under the picture. It will show you what the inside looks like.
We are pretty excited.
5 days ago
4 comments:
Congrats, that is exciting!!!
Pretty phat pad you will have there Weaver's! I think I am as excited as you guys are!!!
mom told us the other day that you had found a house...yippee!!! there is nothing like being able to do WHATEVER YOU WANT to a house and not ever having to worry about the time you'll have to undo it...one of the very few things i look forward to when, on the off chance, someday we own a house as well.
sweeeet!! that is awesome for you guys! congratulations.
Post a Comment