Thursday, July 10, 2008

Gotta Love Fargo Weather!!

I seriously can not remember the last time we didn't have a weather watch of some kind. Tonight it is hail and tornadoes. I don't think it is anywhere near us ye. Ryen and I just went outside to look at the sky and saw the most gorgeous rainbow.
Not really sure why, but the pictures that I took looked a lot better before they transferred over, but you get the idea. What you can't tell from the picture is that this rainbow was a full arch across the sky. It was truly awesome!!

This is a picture of the sun set. I think it looks a little apocalyptic, but the weather here always does.
I will be bummed when I can't blog about the weather anymore.

2 comments:

Tamie said...

those are great pictures of the rainbow and the sky. you;'ll be able to post about the weather in vegas...probably not as often as in fargo, but the storms will come. :)

A & W + E = Coleman said...

I love that I was talking to you on the phone when you saw the rainbow...almost as good as seeing it myself. :)