As a mother of two, I don't get to see a ton of movies, so I choose carefully what I see. At least I try. Today, Randy and I got the rare pleasure of going to the movies (just the two of us, I know can you believe it?) Anyway, we saw the new Will Smith movie, "Hancock". This is a really good movie. I had no idea I was going to like it this much. I was a little surprised by the language seeing it is PG 13, but seriously that is the only bad thing I can say about. Oh, I have loved Jason Bateman since I was a little girl. "Silver Spoons" was one of my favorite, not to mention "It's Your Move". Anyway he is great in this movie . Charlize Theron plays his wife and they are really cute together. Will Smith is really good too. A new kind of character for him.
For me, it is a must see.
I also saw "Definitely, Maybe" this week. So fun! It is the cutest little love story/stories. I love the interaction between Will and his daughter. Every little girl should have a relationship with her dad like that. I really loved that fact that he was sharing who he is/was with her. Also, I thought there was great chemistry between Will and April. Oh, PS it ended exactly the way I wanted!!!
5 days ago
1 comments:
Hey B, thanks for taking me to the movie...how fun was that? Totally not the comic book superhero movie that this summer is going to be known for. I loved it!
Post a Comment