Here are a couple of videos of our new house. As you will be able to see, right now it is not too much to look at, but it will give you an idea of what it is going to look like. I will post more as they come in. Randy is leaving on Wednesday and will be living in Vegas from that point on. The girls and I will be following on the 27th of August. Enjoy......
1 day ago
4 comments:
Looks awesome! I can't wait to see it when it isn't in its nudey pants. I'll try to come and visit as soon as I can.
I hope it is really soon because I miss you tons and tons. Is there anything more then tons? If there is you can add that too.
i LOVE it! i can't wait to see what you do to it. i am only slightly jealous of that fact that you guys will own a home of your own. slightly.
I will also have two shower heads in my shower... because I am also tired of being cold. I totally understand.
Nick
Post a Comment