
1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I, or my family had together. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about us, we'll assume you're playing the game and we'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
5 days ago
4 comments:
Too many memories, but I will never forget when we went to Hobby Lobby, it was already closed and the ladie in front of us turned around and said "dum Mormon store". I guess us Mormon's like to go to bed early!!
That was a funny memory. LOL. Silly Mormons
Wow! I have 30 years of memories to choose from! One of my favorites is when we went to see Scooter Thomas Makes It To the Top of the World and that night we called each other Scooter and Dennis for the first time. Or the cake we made for Mom's birthday that melted the candles and she thought was beans. :) I could go on forever!!!
ok, here goes: first a weaver reunion when i was prego with jack, there was a thunder storm and we were all outside eating and my dear older brother helped my son become afraid of thunderstorms (that was soooo appreciated later on)--thankfully, no permanat damage done. ;p
well, actually, that whole time was great fun...water world, the lake...good times!
Post a Comment