If you know my family at all, you know we love movies. Tonight Ashlee, Randy, and myself were very brave and took Ryen, Ali, Brodie, Austin, and Corbin to see "Wall-E". If you take Ryen out of the picture the average age is like 2 and 1/2. Anyway, for the first time ever Ali sat through the whole movie. Mind you she ate like a pound of m&m's, but now we know my whole family can go to the movies. Yeah!!! This is so big for me. We took her to see "Horton Hears a Who" not too long ago and it was bad---------BAD! She did it tonight and I am so proud.
On a totally different note--Let's talk movies!
"Wall-E was so cute! Fun from beginning to end. We all loved it. I really loved the homage to "Hello Dolly", one of my favorite musicals. Darling. A must see.
Ryen and I also saw "Kit Kittredge, An American Girl" yesterday. I liked it. The kids were darling. The costumes were really awesome. I love that era of clothing. There were some really sad parts. I didn't think I was going to cry, but I did. Lame, I hate to cry.
Anyway, we really liked both movies.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
A Turning Point!!
Posted by
Brandi
on
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
we really are wanting to go see this as a family..not sure about taking max, though.
The little kids really loved it!
We all loved Wall E too!
hey girlie,
just checking on you. I have the day off and tomorrow too. Am taking Zack to football practice soon -4-7 every day. Then he will be on "dead week" and have 15 days off and go see gramma esther. Nick will come home and I will continue to work at mcx till school starts aug 25ish. I meet some interesting people and have even gone out on a date. The money sucks but its been a growing thing, getting uncomfortable and staying disciplined and finishing the job. yadda yadda. So when is expected date to move to vegas? When does school begin for ryen? I went to cal state yesterday for orientation and signed up for 1 class. they are saying some past classes are not counting but i will petition them as I have worked too long and hard to not fight it. So I figure i will be 85 years old before i graduated with my BA. oh well. ttys!!! love Ange
Post a Comment