Thursday, July 24, 2008

LAME!!!!! I want a recount.

So if you know me at all you know that I love "So You Think You Can Dance", well tonight I am not a fan. I am so mad--what's wrong with the voters of America. If you don't watch and have no idea what I am talking about I will tell you. The guy in the picture is Will and he is one of the best dancers I have ever seen (He is amazing--technique that is out of this world.) and tonight he got voted off of the show. He has been my pick for the winner since Vegas week and now he isn't on the show anymore. I am so bummed, I really don't even care who wins now. What do other people watch on Wednesday and Thursday? I might have to start looking. So LAME!

3 comments:

A & W + E = Coleman said...

I'm so glad that we shared this devastating event together! I don't think I could have stomached it on my own. Poor Will. :(

Nick and Ashlee Weber Family said...

It's all my fault, because I did not vote. I was so shocked, I can't believe that he is gone.

Amy said...

Sad! Sad! Sad! I don't watch every week, but when I did he was definitely my fav. I'm sure we'll be seeing more of him, he's so awesome!