Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Happy Independence Day!! I salute all of those that make it possible-Army, Navy, Air Force, and the Marines. Seeing as my dad was in the Army, my brother in law is in the Navy, my other brother in law is soon to be in the Air Force, and my husband served 9 years in the Marine Corps, it is easy to say that it is a subject that is close to my heart. I truly believe we are the "Home of the Free Because of the Brave." Thanks guys.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

So you are moving to vegas-cool. Its not as far as freakin Fargo!! Now thats do-able! Just get through 2 more mos and school will be starting b-4 we know. Don't really over think it because it will come together all by itself. I am selfishly very happy to hear this news, NOW I have a reason to got to sin city Las Vegas!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brandi,
Thats me and I am not stewie!! Don't blog often enough obviously. So lets see if this takes with my name instead of stewie.
Say hello to girls from me!!
And Happy 4th of July to all of you!!

Love angela and boyz

Anonymous said...

ok cool it worked. I em you earlier too. Forgot to tell you, I called Barbara- Jon's mom- and she held up phone to his ear so I said Happy 4th to him and that I was thinking of him today and said we love you guys etccc.. She said he mouthed ok and was trying to talk and say something but she can't tell what it was. I am glad he could hear my voice at least. Poor guy. He will be ok around his fam there. Well keep up a positive attitude like always!!

Love ya,
Angela

Kim said...

Fun that y'all are going to Vegas! It's weird how you think you'll be so glad when you leave Fargo, but those darn people make it so hard! :) Good luck with everything! Love all your posts by the way. So do you have a fav. couple yet for SYTYCD? I really like Katee and Joshua, and I'm liking Marc and Chelsie. I liked Twitch and Kherington, but after this last week with Mia's routine I like them a ton more. I like Will but not Jessica as much. I wish Gev and Courtney would get a better dance because I like them but not so much their dances. And then there's Thayne and Comfort who I'm afraid will always be in the bottom 3. So I don't totally have a favorite just yet, but I can never wait until Wed every week!

Brandi said...

My favorites are Will and Twitch. I am really not loving the girls this season. I like Katee and Kerrington, but I don't think they are half as good as Alison (season 2)or Sabra (season 3 winner). It is really hard to know until the top 10. I love Mia Michaels. Her mattress dance was awesome.
I think we have had some really great dances this year from new choreographers. I love Tabitha and Napoleon. I am missing some of the old choreographers- I am really hoping that Wade Robson does some dances soon because I totally love him and I miss Shane Sparkes, but I don't think he is going to be back.

Randy said...

Mattress dance? What kind of show is this, anyway?

aubreyannie said...

mattress dance? is that like a pole dance? diiiirty.

aubreyannie said...

but in all seriousness i loved this independence day post. it brings tears to my eyes to think of all the wonderful people who have made the noble choice to serve our country in order to keep us free.

Brandi said...

Thanks Aub!! Seriously, if you missed the mattress dance, too bad for you, because it was HOT! Not so much like a pole dance. Boy, girl, mattress, pg 13 rating- it was that kind of dance.