Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It Was My Birthday and It Was Awesome!

Yesterday was my birthday and I thought I would share how awesome it was.Randy brought me flowers first thing in the morning. He is so great about bringing me different kind of flowers every time he brings flowers. Today it was fall flowers- I am way into fall right now.
The day time was just like all of the others-cleaning and shopping. No fun, but had to be done.

Last night we totally had a living room picnic of BWW

and watched "Hancock".

We also gorged on an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbin's. This is so not my cake, but we ate it before we could get a pic.

Oh and I got great flowers from Randy parents-can't show you because they have not bloomed. The best part of the night was right before the kids went to bed and Ali decided we could not have a birthday party without birthday games. So we played red light, green light, duck duck goose, and ring around the rosie. We had a great time playing and it just added to my special night. Thanks to everyone who called,sent cards and gifts, posted on facebook or just e-mailed. I really appreciate it. I guess you could say that I am thankful for all of you. That totally makes this I am thankful for 20!

2 comments:

aubreyannie said...

yay! i'm so glad you had a fun birthday. and yuuuuuuuuum on the ice cream cake. man, that looks good, even if it wasn't yours. and love that you guys played birthday games. ha ha! happy birthday again!@

racefan said...

Happy late Birthday, Brandi!! Have a very Happy Thanksgiving, too!!