Today I am thankful for Knowledge- wherever, whenever, whatever it may be. I love to learn.
I am thankful for all of my teachers I have had throughout my life-church, school, and life included. I can name most of them-I know pretty scary.
I was a big nerd and loved school. Even as an adult I wish I could go back and sit in a class room and take the opportunity to soak it all up again. I am so jealous that Randy is in school. I am not giving up hope that one day I will get to go back too.
I am grateful for every opportunity I have had to learn as an adult, whether good or bad, and I have had a bunch of both.
This week I learned to make knot rolls, change the background on my Google page, and how to build a cornice. ( I am excited about how the cornices turned out and if they ever get hung on my wall, I will post a pic.). How great is that? I love it. I am excited to see what is still to come, hopefully it will be how to really use Facebook.
5 days ago
1 comments:
Good luck w/the facebook. I had a hard time w/that one too, and I'm not the only one I know. :) You'll get it though, eventually.
Post a Comment