Sunday, November 9, 2008

I am Thankful For #7


I am way behind on my posts, but only because I have been in bed since Wednesday. I some how managed to hurt my lower back really bad and have spent most of the last 5 days flat on my back. No fun. I love this pic because that is wear I hurt. Oh and did I mention that it was shooting pain down my leg most of that time.
So on that note, today I am so thankful to have my health. I am thankful that my body is for the most part pretty healthy. I am really hoping that the ache in my back is going to go away and that there is no real damage. It has sucked so bad. I can't wait to get back to my normal life and I can't wait to work out. I know-crazy!! I didn't realize how much I run around during the day and how many times I lift things (mainly Ali, which I am sure has added to my problem), how many times I bend over things, and how many times I just use my back. I am going to be gentle to my back from now on!

1 comments:

aubreyannie said...

ouchi wawa, brandi. that sucks big time. i am have sciatica pain, which i normally do when i'm prego, but nothing like that. i hope you feel better soon!!