Sunday, November 2, 2008

I am Thankful For... #2


It would be silly for me not to mention how thankful I am for Randy. We have been together for just over 13 years. I know crazy. We were both just 21 when we got married and have grown up together. We have been through it all and although I can't say I would love to do it all again, I can say that I am glad we did it together. He is a great husband and a wonderful dad. My girls are so lucky to have a dad who loves them and loves to spend time with them. I am so proud that he is willing to work full time and go to school full time. I am sure it is not easy and I don't make it any easier. I love you with all of my heart and look forward to our eternities. Eternity-yep I said it-I must be crazy.....

2 comments:

aubreyannie said...

that picture is so cute of you guys. was that when you were engaged or just married? you look so young and innocent. oh, wait. am i putting my foot in my mouth? was it taken last week?

Brandi said...

It was taken like 3 years ago this month. We went to a Monte Carlo night at my work. We had the best time that night. It was so fun to just hang out with friends and learn to gamble with fake money. Too fun.