Monday, November 17, 2008

I am Thankful for...#15

I get to do a double today because the person that I am thankful for is also having a birthday today.
So Happy Birthday!! I am thankful for my mother in law because....first off she gave birth to my wonderful husband and instilled great values into him. She has also taught me many things over the years, such as cross stitching, geneology, food storage, and many others. She is an awesome grandmother to my girls. I am also super, super thankful that when I really needed someone to come and help me move, she came out no questions asked. She helped me pack, clean, and drive all the way to Denver. It was such a huge help. So Happy Birthday, Pam and thanks for everything.

1 comments:

Tamie said...

great picture! :)
and mom is very caring that way: she'll do everything she can to help those that need it...
i'm really enjoying your thankful list this month!