Okay, so it has been harder then I thought to get to the computer every day to post, but I am still trying.
Today I am thankful for variety. Variety in everything-people, places, food, color, all of it.
I am thankful that I have had the opportunity to meet people from all over the place and learn new things from them. I am thankful that I know people from all walks of life and hope that my kids will remember we are all different in a good way and to enjoy the differences.
I am thankful for the opportunity I have had to work with people whose disabilities make them different. I have learned more about myself from these guys then any that I have ever encountered. They have the greatest spirits and enjoy life in away that most of us will never know. I miss learning with them every day.
I am thankful for all of the beautiful colors that surround me every day. I am really starting to love some of the desert scenes that surround me. Of course I have always found beauty where ever I have lived. I love the ocean at sunset, Manhatten at Christmas, Fargo when all of the snow is frozen to the treese, the Wasatch mountains anytime, and I love to look out my window and see the lights of the Strip. It is so totally awesome.
5 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment