Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I am Thankful For...#4

J-Me-just being gorgeous!

I am super thankful for both of my sisters, but I decided to start with J-Me because she is the oldest of the two. J and I have had our differences in our lifetime, but who the heck hasn't? We've grown up, grown smarter, and grown closer--and I love it.
She is super eccentric in the best way possible. She can wear an outfit like nobodies business. I've learned so much from her, especially to keep an open mind about the things that are considered different. She is ridiculously smart and knows about the coolest stuff.

J-Me dancing with her sword. Yep it is a real sword and real heavy. Just ask the dent that has formed in the top of her head.

She is a gorgeous dancer and I was so proud the day she went to dance. I know how nervous she was, but she went anyway and has just soared ever since.
We share a love of stamps and making cards that we have taken to the outer limits. I am so sure that we could open our own store. I wish that we lived closer so we could make cards and little gifts all of the time.
She is a wonderful aunt and my girls love her so much. They talk about her all of the time and love to dress up in her cool clothes, especially her great costumes.
She is amazing and I am so glad that we are sisters. Love you J.

0 comments: