So I have decided to post something that I am thankful for every day this month. I know it is not overly original, but I wanted to do it for lots of reasons, so here it goes......
I thought I would start with the person I have been thankful for the longest and that is my Mom. What can I say she is awesome and has always been. She has the most uncanny way of simplifying things so they don't seem so bad. She is always calm and collected, no matter what is thrown at her. She taught me to love books, which has continued to this very day. There are so many things that she taught me or did for me in my life that it would take weeks to list them all.
So from giving me and my friends rides all of the time, to driving a u-haul (with our car attached) through LA traffic, to holding my hand through Ryen's not-so-easy birth. She has been there for it all. I love you Mom.
5 days ago
2 comments:
Hmmm. I am going to have to agree with you 100% on all of these things. I am also very grateful to Mom and all the wonderful things she has done for us and made us into. You did great Mommy.
aww. what a great idea for the month of november. this is such a sweet post!
Post a Comment