I am so thankful that I live in a country where we have the right to vote. I always feel like I don't do a very good job learning about all of the candidates and sometimes I don't even understand the bills that are being voted on, but it doesn't matter-I still vote in ever election. I am well aware that there were many people who fought and died so that I could vote today, so I do it not only because I think it is super important to make my voice heard, but to honor those people who fought so that I could. So I am thankful to live in a democratic society where we can vote and I am thankful for those who made it possible.
5 days ago
1 comments:
i really enjoyed this presidential election, it was so exciting. i'm glad i could have been a part of it. thanks for this one!
Post a Comment