Monday, November 17, 2008

I am Thankful For...16

Today/Tonight I am thankful for the Temple in my life (I am so trying to catch up, so I am posting twice today). I love it there-it is so peaceful and just wonderful.....and it has been forever since I have had the chance to go. I am so thankful that I am within an hour of a temple for the first time in like 10 years. I can't wait to find a baby sitter so we can go. I couldn't choose a temple so I decided to post the last two we have lived near and the Vegas temple where we will be going for the foreseeable future.

This is the San Diego temple. It was our temple for 7 years. I love it, it is my favorite.

This is the Bismarck temple. It has been our temple for the past two years. It is the sweetest little temple.

This is the Las Vegas temple. It is our new temple. I have never been in this one, so I am so excited to see the inside.

1 comments:

Tamie said...

the vegas temple is A-mazing! brook and i went when we were there ofr our 1-year anniversary. very neat...and different too. get out there to the temple!