Wednesday, December 31, 2008

One of My New Favorite Things!

Chris surprised us with these this morning.

How awesome is he?
They come from the Little Pastry Chefs here in town. He has brought us things from there before and they were totally delicious. Do you see the little smudges? They are courtesy of my little monster. Ali decided she was going to take a taste while we were walking Chris out and she pulled the box off of the bar. Silly girl.
Anyway, these are totally one of my new favorite things. Thanks Chris!

5 comments:

Tamie said...

those are really cute...almost too cute to eat (though i am pretty sure that Ali had no problem gbling them down)
Happy New Year's!

A & W + E = Coleman said...

I wish I had a Chris that brought me treats....he is totally a fatty enabler.

Alice said...

Wish I could make cupcakes like that!!

Amber said...

Yum, yum!!! So, is this Chris guy your new "adopted child"? I might need one to bring me yummy treats. Where do you get one? Have fun with Ashlee, wish I was there. Guess what, I was just called as the new YW president. I am so excited. Teri Zee is my 1st Coun., Haylie Ironroad is 2nd and I need a secretary so, when are you moving back?

Mars said...

those are really cute & look so yummy!! Kids are so sneaky! She knew there was something good in that box!