This year we decided to cook up a little Christmas. We made puppy chow, oreo cookie truffles, soda cracker candy, and our favorite sugar cookies.
We had a great time frosting cookies. Ali became a pro at dumping out the sprinkles, sometimes she even did it on the cookie. Ryen became a master this year and decorated most of the cookies. She even made a really great Santa face out of a plan round cookies.
Ryen and I also learned to make Oreo Cookie truffles this year. They were super easy and super good.
Today we put all of our goodies together and took plates over to our friends and neighbors.
We have tons left over (I guess that is what I get for waiting until Christmas eve to finish), so we plan on munching on the rest over the next millennium. Happy eating everyone.
Are you totally diggin on my 1993 concert choir shirt. You just can't find good clothes like that anymore. Ummm..... maybe because I graduated.

3 comments:
yuuum! merry Christmas, guys! love you!
It all looks very tasty!!! Wishing you and your family a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Boy am I wishing I was one of your neighbors right now!!! I bought some Toll House cookies from the Target for my holiday snacks...so sad.
Post a Comment