Monday, December 15, 2008

At the Top of the World.. Well Vegas Anyway!

Saturday night Randy and I attended Randy's Christmas party at the Stratosphere Casino. The room we partied in was on the 104th floor. What a view. Wish I had some pics for you, but I left my camera at home. Lame, I know.

Anyway, it was a work Christmas party so there really isn't too much more to say about that, so lets talk about my outfit.

This would be the only pic I have of the outfit that I love. Thank goodness Serena brought her camera. The only sad part of this pic is the outfit was all about the shoes and you can't see the shoes. So I took one of just the shoes.

How great are these shoes. They looked really good with my outfit I must say. I wish I could say they were comfortable, but they were so totally not. I love them anyway.

5 comments:

Tamie said...

oooohhh----where did you GET those cuties! i seriously am envious of those shoes...they are such a pretty shade of red---and you're looking pretty good yourself in that outfit :)

Nick and Ashlee Weber Family said...

I love those shoes, they are great. I also love your outfit, your look great.

Nick and Ashlee Weber Family said...

okay I need to proof read, I meant YOU look great

Christine said...

Love Love LOVE it!!! Great sassy shoes!

aubreyannie said...

*whistling* woo-hoo brandi, you look HOT. shoes or not, you look hot. but the shoes are pretty cute too!