Ryen has been taking piano for about 6 weeks and she is doing great. I am totally in awe of her playing, or anyone that plays for that matter. I think it is so awesome, so I thought I would share a little Silent Night with you.
Isn't she great?
5 days ago
3 comments:
Awesome job Rye Rye!!! I always knew you would be a wonderful musician! I love you.
YEAH ryen! welcome to the pack of piano players...watch out, or you'll be asked to perform the next time we see you!
you are awesome....keep her in it brandi. it comes in handy (i played the piano all the time on my mission---it was honestly a real blessing to me)
GREAT JOB RYEN!!!! I'm jealous... one of these days I will take lessons too!... maybe she can teach me if I ever get out of Fargo :)
We miss you all!!
XOXOX
Ang
Post a Comment