First the great news: We had a great Thanksgiving. We had it here at the house and our friends April and Sarah drove out from California to spend the weekend with us. They also brought their two adorable dogs-Diesel and Sammy. So super cute.
The food was great if I do say so myself. I was really happy with how my turkey turned out, Ryen and Sarah made the best gravy ever, and as always the peppermint ice cream and lemon bars were ridiculous! So yummy.
Okay for the really sad news: I was so busy cooking that I only took one picture. I am going to share the one pic with you because it is soooo cute. Here it is....
1 day ago
3 comments:
congrats on having a successful thanksgiving dinner! it is always a bit stressful to cook it yourself. but very rewarding, i must say. i actually love cooking turkey (got on ein my freezer right now...albertson's always has the best deals on turkeys--35 cents a pound...hard to beat that!)
Ali is so cute! I only took one picture too, though I can't say I had to cook.
That is one more picture than I took...and boy is it a cute one. I miss that little stinker!
Post a Comment