Friday, January 9, 2009

A Sunbeam A Sunbeam

This Sunday was Ali's first day of Primary. She is in a class with her friends and seemed to like the couple that taught the class. She did great the whole Sunday which was surprising, seeing as Sacrament is now last. It is too sad that both of my girls are growing up so fast.

She was very excited to go to Primary, but not very excited to get her picture taken. No surprise. It is Ali we are talking about. I thought the pictures were pretty funny, so I thought I would share. Picture attempt number 1

This would be number 2

Last but certainly not least.

1 comments:

Tamie said...

that sure is a cute dress that she's got one...and primary with jack in sunbeams was quite the adventure for me. it was kind of surreal as well for me.
he kept yelling out "i know mommy, i know!"
but it was fun with him in there---here's to yet another week of jack in primary! (he's no shy flower, either!)