Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Starry Starry Night.............

Okay, not really because they are actually planets and not stars. Every once and a great while Venice and Jupiter are right next to the moon.

You really have to click on the picture to get the full effect. The moon and the planets are to the right in this picture.
The moon and planets are to the left in this picture.
It was amazing. I love the sky at night and it has been great being all the way up here on the mountain and being able to see the stars. I am so glad that Randy pointed it out to me. It reminded me to take time to look for those small gifts that get sent our way.

2 comments:

Tamie said...

i've really enjoyed being able to see the planets too! but you've, for sure, got a better view of it than we do! :)

A & W + E = Coleman said...

I totally saw these tonight and told myself to come home and google what they were since they seemed too bright to be stars! So cool!!!