Monday, December 15, 2008

Okay....Snow, Snow-Go Away!!

I can't believe it is still snowing. We are going to need a plow up here. Does Vegas have plows? I don't think so. I am sure that we are the only house on the block in possesion of a snow shovel. If this keeps up we are going to have to rent it out. I thought I would post one more pic of my back yard.

This what my yard looked like at 8 am this morning.
We were a little shocked that it was snowing, but thought for sure it was never going to.....

Look like this.
Don't ask about the little patch of grass... it is a long story.

4 comments:

A & W + E = Coleman said...

Oh my goodness!!! It IS a Christmas miracle! ;)

Ryen said...

You should have seen it school mom

Unknown said...

That is crazy! I guess I won't ask about the grass, though I'm dying to know. :)

aubreyannie said...

when we were at the airport waiting for our plane to arrive, they were cancelling flights to vegas left and right. this weather is CRAZY!