Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Every day is Valentine's Day!!

For Valentines Day this year both of my girls got a Valentine Caterpillar. They absolutely love them. Both sleep with them every night. It also began Ali's obsession with Valentine's Day. We wake up every day to "Happy Valentine's Day". She could have cared less about Easter. She just wanted it to be Valentine's Day.
This morning while getting ready for the day I heard Ali scream with such delight I thought that she had won the lottery. Silly thought, seeing as she is three and could care less about the lottery. So I went running in there to find her sitting on the counter (Not good, but that's Ali) looking at a cupcake. She looked at me with the biggest grin on her face and told me, very clearly, "Mom, look a Valentine Treasure!" I guess to her, she had won the lottery. I included a couple of pictures of Ali and her caterpillar and, of course, her Valentine treasure.







Notice the cupcake is a nice easter yellow. Nothing like Valentine's at all. Crazy kid!!!

1 comments:

A & W + E = Coleman said...

I love it!!! She is the funniest little girl ever. I have some Valentines. I think I am going to mail her one! :) We love and miss you.