We thought it would be fun to share parts of Fargo with you, seeing as we don't think any of you are going to willingly come here. This morning we joined our friends, The Weber's, for breakfast at our favorite little diner in town. It's called the Shack and they have the best breakfast ever!! It's about the only place that we go where our kids eat all of their food. We don't usually have to eat lunch on the days that we go, because we are all stuffed. The pancakes are awesome!!
Today we woke up to cold and snow, so the pictures are not great. It was freezing cold and we were dressed like a bunch of Californians :)
The sign. I had to take it up close because we did not want to take a pic of the dishwasher wanted part of the sign. Wasn't very fancy.
This would be the fam waiting to have their picture taken. Like I said it was a little cold.
I know that the picture is kind of dark and far away, but it was too cold to wait for another one. There was another one, but frankly, I didn't look that great so this is what you get. Notice the dishwasher wanted sign, see not very fancy. Enjoy!
2 days ago
3 comments:
haha to the dishwasher wanted sign. and i'm also chuckling at the fact that you are showing us parts of fargo since you have a hunch that not many of us will be traveling your way anytime soon. are you sad about that?
You're just jealous of our Scheel's faerie wheel and...um, pancakes. Plus, we get the Weather Channel. For free.
I was cold. SOOOO cold. What is up with this January weather in April? Sounds like fun. We are going to have to take a trip up north to visit The Shack.
Post a Comment