Sunday, April 27, 2008

Let's Talk Movies!!

I had heard the greatest things about the movie "Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day", so I went and saw it last night. It was soooooo cute!! A great girls night out movie. The costumes were fabulous, the music was great, the boys were yummy, and to top it off its a story about friendship. Not to mention that in the midst of all of this is two love stories. It was such a Brandi movie. Love, love, loved it! That is three movies I have loved in the past six months. I think it must be a record.

2 comments:

aubreyannie said...

i really want to see this too!

they were having a sneak peak of this movie at a theater in denver while we were there for great grandma's funeral but the place to get the tickets was too far to drive so we ended up not going and went to the cheesecake factory instead. i'm glad you liked it!

Amber said...

I am totally up for a girls night out. Let me know if you decide to go again.