Today in Fargo the weather is beyond fabulous. Who would have thought that 50 could feel this good. In Cali 50 is yucky! In Fargo it's awesome!What a change. We have all the windows open and we are reading outside. I so hope it stays!
5 days ago
Today in Fargo the weather is beyond fabulous. Who would have thought that 50 could feel this good. In Cali 50 is yucky! In Fargo it's awesome!What a change. We have all the windows open and we are reading outside. I so hope it stays!
Posted by
Brandi
on
Thursday, April 03, 2008
Labels: Fargo
3 comments:
Wow...Fargo really has changed your prospective. It was in the 50's here today too and we didn't leave the house because it was too cold. :) Enjoy your "heat wave".
I wore my flip-flops today! Woohoo!
Hi Brandi! I miss those "50 degree is great" days of Fargo! Here, it just means the cold wind is going to blow and it won't really be 50 degrees. We still have a ton of snow drifts.
Christine
Post a Comment