Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Playing with the Dinosaurs

Ali and I went and played with the dinosaurs today. It happens to be the only indoor play ground here in Fargo (at least the only one I know of). She had a blast running around with Austin and Brodie (notice they are not in any of the pics, she was not having any of that). Anyway, thought I would share.
Ali checking herself out in the mirror!


Ali followed this picture up with "Pleeeease go away, Mom"!

I probably should have left her alone because this was the next picture.

3 comments:

aubreyannie said...

i love her little buns!

Amber said...

I should have joined you. Instead I spent way to much time on a YW project that didn't turn out that cute in the end. See ya later

Tamie said...

how much fun is that. the boys would LOVE going there...i also love her buns (aubs and i have many a picture of us when we were girls with little buns on our head...ava looks just like aubrey did when aubrey does that too her)