Monday, March 31, 2008

Could we actually be getting new shows on TV!!

I am so excited that the TV writers are back and that we are actually going to be able to tune into something more exciting then Reality TV. Not to completely dog reality TV, because I watch my share--"The Biggest Loser", "Project Runway", and "Top Chef" to name a few. But there is some serious junk on TV right now. Mostly, I am excited to see the new "Office" next week. Season three was totally awesome, so I am hoping to have some more of that. I am also ecstatic that Pam and Jim are together. I have a serious crush on Jim. Not to worry Randy-you have my heart. :)



I am also waiting to see if the new "Grey's Anatomy" will have Joshua Jackson in them.He was supposed to join the cast before the strike. He can give McDreamy a run for his money. Yum.

3 comments:

aubreyannie said...

i am SOO excited for the new office. it has been way too long! and ditto on the jim crush.

Amy said...

The whole Izzie/George thing made me mad, so I stopped watching Grey's this season. But, if Joshua Jackson is going to be on it - I'll totally get back on board. I heart him!!

Randy said...

Yuck. They both look like slack-jawed hippies. You can have 'em.