Friday, April 18, 2008

Another Martha Moment..........

I finally finished Ali's cork board the other day and it is up and on her wall. It has only been like forever in the making. It only took a few hours to make, but I have been thinking of doing it for as long as I can remember. It is such a Martha Stewart idea. I sanded the frame with an electric sander. I love using it, it make me feel so crafty. Then it was covered in material with a little help from some friends and a brownie spatula.
Oh and the "I am a child of God" hanging above it is vinyl. Love the vinyl.

This is the before picture, sort of. I forgot to take one.


This is the after!!
Art Ryen has given Ali. I am hoping to add Ali's work really soon.

1 comments:

Pamela said...

way too cute! Good job girl!