Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Working Out!

This should really be posted on my "Things I Love" list, but I didn't want to wait. I just recently bought "The Biggest Loser Cardio Max and Sculpt". They are pretty fabulous, I must say, and a really fun way to work out. It also helps that I love Bob and Jillian. The first time I did the cardio I was sore for like a week. I also love it because you can totally customize your work out. Love it.

Okay I am going to go and work out now. How cute is Bob?

2 comments:

Tamie said...

can't wait to try it! i just requested at the library every Biggest Looser exercise DVD...I'll try them all and give myself a kick-butt workout...as soon as this cold goes away!

aubreyannie said...

wow. i've never even seen the show, but that is cool that they have dvds too!