Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Let's Talk TV!!!

We are just a month away from "So You Think You Can Dance!". Rye and I are so excited!!!!
If you haven't seen it, you have to check it out. It is by far the best dance show on TV. So much better then "Dancing With The Stars". Awesome dancing every week, of all kinds. Some of the best choreographers in the biz-- Mia Michaels, Shane Sparks, and the fantastically awesome Wade Robson. Don't know who these people are? Then you probably should watch this season. Oh it's on Fox, by the way.

The Judges!! Nigel Lithgow (he produces "American Idol, too), Mary Murphey is in the middle (she is a ballroom dancer),the blonde is Mia Michaels (she is beyond awesome. Contemporary dancer)-Want to see her stuff, check out www.miamichaels.com.

5 comments:

Randy said...

"The best dance show on TV."

...well as long as you have standards, right?

Nick and Ashlee Weber Family said...

Yeah!!! I can't wait.

A & W + E = Coleman said...

I'M SO EXCITED!!! Wish Idol would hurry and get over even though this has been a really good season!

Catherine said...

Hello- you don't know me but I found your blog by clicking on "next blog" from mine. I had to comment because I am a dancer and I love this show!! I went to Mia's site and the "bench peice" is the most amazing dance I think I've seen!! Thanks for posting that!

Catherine

Brandi said...

The bench piece is beyond amazing. It gave me chills the first time I saw and has ever since. Here's to hoping she can pull out some more like that.