So lately I have been all about the vinyl lettering. Love it. I can't wait to have a house where I can really decorate with it, but in the mean time I have found a few ways to use it. Today I put it on Ryen's wall. I have to finish one more thing before I can put it on Ali's wall. Ali's letters are huge. I'll post pics when I get it done. In the meantime I posted some pics of Ryen's wall and some things that I have made.
This is in Ryen's room. Check out all of her art work.
This is a stacker I made for my living room. I have made one for every holiday. I really need to get a new hobby.
I made this tile with vinyl too. I love this shelf.
1 day ago
4 comments:
i love the vinyl lettering too. i have a friend who has her own vinyl lettering company called wallflowers. we had an enrichment a few months back where we made the fhe plaques. (did you guys like yours?) and some other plaques. i thought they were really cool. when i have a house of my own i would love to decorate more with them.
I miss your house so much. You will have to help me make the tile like yours, I love it. I'm with you on the house stuff!!!
those a really, really cute. i'm not sure if i've ever seen the vinyl lettering...tell me more about it. especially considering if you can decorate with it on a temporary basis(since we are in an apt. as well and i hate doing anything that will take time or more money to undo when we leave)
ryen's srt work is great too (make sure you tell her that i said that!)
to check out the vinyl go to quotationsfromtheheart.samsbiz.com
Post a Comment