I am teaching a card class today and thought I would share some of the cards and stuff that I have made recently.
A lot of the detail is lost in the picture, but I think it is pretty stinking cute!!
This is a card that totally looks like a flip flop, it's 3 dimentional and everything.
This is my water bottle. Orange drink mix to go with it. (thus the oranges)
This is not for my party today, but I made it for a little girls Diva Party!!
This is the party bag that the girls are going to make at the party. I think it turned out really cute.
1 day ago
4 comments:
Cute stuff. I bought them from Troian. Gail says that she bought a ton of extras so if you dare give them a call.
You are sooo creative!! Great job.
I am as impressed as a guy can be
So cute!!! I love the Diva invite!!!
Post a Comment