There are no words to express my disdain for Crickets and currently we have one residing between the wall and our kitchen counter. It sounds like he is under the stove, but we have moved that a million times and no cricket!! We have tried everything to get rid of him. He is driving me bonkers. Any suggestions on how to get rid of him? I will do anything. I hate, hate, hate this little bugger. Oh did I mention we have killed many. This one just won't come out. AHHHHHHHH.... I think we have seen more bugs in the past two weeks then we have in all of our time in Fargo. Okay, I know we were on the third floor and it is like super cold, but still....
1 day ago
2 comments:
Thats not a cricket, that is a grasshopper!
Google said it was a picture of a cricket. So I say it is a cricket. I should know I have killed like 8 since I moved here.
Post a Comment