One of the many things we love about where our house is located is the view of the strip. It is absolutely gorgeous from where we are. I don't think the picture even moderately shows how awesome it is, but I am going to post it anyway. This is the view just south of our street.You have to click on the picture and make it big to really see. For the most part this is what we see when we look out our bedroom window.
1 day ago
2 comments:
i think that it is probably really pretty to look at from a distance, but not a huge desire to be there all the time...makes for a great photo though!
Nice view!! I love your house--can't wait to see more pictures of the inside!! Sure miss you guys:) I gave you an award on my blog but it's private, you'll have to let me know your e-mail so I can invite you! Swanson Clan
Post a Comment