I haven't talked TV in a long time, so I was thinking I will. I am running out of episodes of Project Runway, which is sad.
It has been a crazy season. I think some of the ugliest and some of the coolest clothes have gone down the runway this season. I can't wait to see who makes it to Bryant Park and who wins. I really like LeeAnn, but I wouldn't be sad if Kenley won.
I have to tell you that I love Tim Gunn--he is wacadoodle!! I want him to come to Vegas and dress me. I will be sad to see it go. I am however excited for Top Design.
So last night I tuned into Fox online and watched Fringe. Now normally this would probably not appeal to me, but hello Joshua Jackson is in this. I so love him.
I actually ended up liking the show and was pretty interested throughout the whole thing. I am excited to see more. It's a JJ Abrahms and mostly I like his stuff, so I am jazzed for a good season of Joshua, oh and Fringe.
1 day ago
1 comments:
I'm all about JJ too!!! I Netflixed 5 seasons of Dawson's Creek just to stare at him. :)
Post a Comment