If you ask my girls who their favorite people in the whole world are. They would definitely answer their aunts J-Me and Wickie. We have hated living so far from them and we are so glad to be somewhat close to one of them. On our journey to Las Vegas we were able to spend more time with J-Me then we have in years. It was awesome. One of the things that we did was go to the new aquarium in S.L.C. Here are some fun pictures of us playing with the J-Me, Grandma, and the fishy.

Grandma, J-Me, Ryen, and Ali standing in front of one of the fish exhibits.

I would love to tell you what these are, but I don't have a clue. I think they look really cool though.

Under the Sea. Ali thought this was Nemo's house. I thought it looked like something from the "Little Mermaid".

Still hanging with Nemo or Ariel depending on who you ask.

Speaking of "Little Mermaid" and "Finding Nemo"... the aquarium had some of the most beautiful displays of coral I had ever seen.

This is Ryen touching some kind of sea creature. Even Ali touched some of the animals. One of the things you get to touch are sting rays. They feel like jello kind of. The highlight of the trip was when Ali touched the sting ray and then sucked on her hand....YUM!

Ali and J-Me hiding in the rocks. I love this pic of J-Me.

I thought this pic turned out so awesome. It is some kind of jelly fish and I took it through glass. Awesome I say.

Okay if you look really hard you can kind of sea the sea horses in the pic. I thought this was a pretty cool picture so I added it.
1 comments:
Where is Wickie??????
Post a Comment