Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Traveling to Vegas

My computer has finally found it's way out of the box, so of course I am posting instead of unpacking. Yeah me!!
Anyway I have a million pictures to share so I am going to start with our travels from Fargo to Las Vegas. We left on Monday night and drove 7 or so hours to Omaha, Nebraska. I have no pictures of this because I was driving and all we did there was sleep.

Our next stop was Denver, Colorado. We had fun visiting with family and shopping at one of the great mall out there. Here are a couple of pics of Ali having fun with her cousin Jack. i was really bad about taking pictures in Denver, so these are all I have and I stole them from Tamie. Thanks Tamie

They were so cute together and played almost as good as Brooke and Rye.
Giving hugs bye!!

Our next stop was Salt Lake City. We were there for like 5 days and it was so much fun. I loved being home. It had been way too long. We were able to spend time with friends and family. Ali and Ryen loved playing with their cousins and their aunt J-Me. One of the fun things we did was go to Dalon's football game. We had a great time watching him play and he played the whole game. I was tired just watching.



Dalon is number 84. Sorry that it is a little blurry.

We then headed over to Travis and Sabrina's house to eat dinner and play games. We ate pizza, pasta, and ice cream and played the Wii. So much fun.

The kids eating their M&M ice cream.
Taking a break from kickin' butt on the Wii.

We also had fun visiting with friends. We had dinner with Cara and her family . It was so nice to visit with them. I wish I had pictures because Carly and Curtis are so super cute. I will make sure to take some the next time we are in town.
Sunday night Wendy and Eli came over to visit. Ryen was hanging out with her aunt and was not around for the picture. Eli has gotten so big and Wendy looks awesome. She and Cara (who looks awesome too) have totally motivated me to get off my butt and start working out again.

It was so fun to see everyone. We can't wait to come back and visit. I will post pictures of the house and things as we finish unpacking. At the rate I am going it will be like June of '09! Ahhhh

1 comments:

Tamie said...

it was seriously, so good to see you and the girls...i'm glad that you made it to vegas safe and sound--and even had some fun along the way! can't wait to see pictures of your house as it comes along...don't let yourself get too stressed out over it!