I love it when you walk into a store or where ever and the thing that you have been looking for is right there in front of you. That is exactly how I feel about these pics. My living room is a long way from being finished. We are in need of more furniture, plants, a a TV stand (the TV stand is the bane of my existence at this moment), but I had to show off my pictures. They make me smile every time I come down the stairs. Love them.
1 day ago
5 comments:
They look wonderful. I am so glad "Martha" approved of them too. :)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
bite me
:P
It's looking good! Can't wait to see the rest.
i am so glad that you found some pictures that you like! i know that you were really steweing over that...its really lookin' good!
very cool..i think they fit perfectly in there!!
Post a Comment