Today is the season opener of "The Office". If you watch at all you know that the season finale was super crazy.... I can't wait to see what is going to happen. PS the pic is of Jim my favorite character in the show. I also love Angela. She is super funny.
5 days ago
4 comments:
yee-ha. i loved it! it made my week..i am just so sad it was over so quickly.
it was a really good episode. I loved the Angela and Andy parts. I wanted to cry when Jim proposed. I so love him. I also love that Ryan is the temp. Funny!!!
yeah, that season opener definitely did not disappoint. I loved Jim's surprise proposal, and I hate Angela. Sorry, Brandi. She's um, a wench.
She is so supposed to be a wench, which makes her a perfect character. I can't even imagine how hard it is to be that proper and wenchy. Oh and to you know be with Dwight. Yikes!
Post a Comment