Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ryen's Bathroom

Because I did not want the cricket to be the only thing I posted about today I thought I would share pictures of Ryen's bathroom. It is really the only done room in the house. Ryen picked the towel when we were in Fargo and we decorated the bathroom around this towel. She has great taste and I think the bathroom turned out really cute. I had to take a million pics because it is a small space and I didn't want to leave anything out. Enjoy....

This is what it looks like as you are walking in the door.

This is the towel that Rye chose.
I love this plant. Oh and the pic that is going into this frame is yet to be determined.
This sign is one of my favorite things in the bathroom. It says "One shoe can change your life." A quote from Cinderella. It is right next to the door.

This is the opposite wall from the toilet.

I hope you get the idea.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome!

Tamie said...

the bathroom looks fabulous! and ryen does have really good taste...very classy!

aubreyannie said...

ooh, i LOVE this bathroom. did randy decorate it? nice job. i love all the accessories, especially the plant!

Brandi said...

The bathroom decorations is a family thing. I think everyone had a little bit of input