Friday, September 12, 2008

In-N-Out

So for all of you In-N-Out fans, be prepared to be jealous!! Just kidding you can come any time you want and have it with us. We took our first trip to In-N-Out the other night and had yummy hamburgers, fries, and shakes. No animal style this time....maybe next time.

Randy wanted to share some french fries with you. What can I say he makes me laugh. Isn't that what it's all about? How cute is my Rye?

Me and Ali. I think she is having a little brain freeze. She ate a small portion of her cheese sandwich, but a ton of her chocolate shake. That's my girl.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest pic of you and Ali- and I still haven't gotten my/your camera and want to everytime I see how great pics turn out. I am glad that everyone is getting used to Vegas- and yeah IN N OUT is the bestest!! Enjoy!! You are back in civilization again. The boys are changing so much and growing up so quickly: Nick is always out on some social event and the phone is constantly ringing from little girls calling him- and Zack is out with driving cousin for the weekend. He is not so small anymore- and where does that leave mom??? Still being a committed mother thats where. So can you every reply on this blog or do you just get to read these? And do others see what I write? Email me with answers because I don't know where else to look for any reply from you.
Take Care of each other,
Luv Angela