Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ped Egg

I know I have already posted twice today, but I was so excited that I had to post again. So moving to the dessert and never wearing shoes has just about killed my feet. Lame, I know!!! Anyway, I bought a couple different lotions to see if I could help them at all, but to no avail. So my brilliant mother told me about the PedEgg
She had seen it on some morning show and they said it really works, so I should try it. So I totally braved the Las Vegas traffic and went to Bed Bath and Beyond and bought one. It is awesome. I can't believe how much better my feet look. It is totally painless and only took a minute or two to fix the damage I did. I love this thing and I totally recommend it to flipflop wearers like me. Love it!!!

4 comments:

Tamie said...

i love that thing too! brook got me one for my birthday and it is fabulous and much better than that other stuff! way to go!

Kim said...

I'm so glad that you are finally in Vegas. It looks like you've been so busy!

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A & W + E = Coleman said...

I definitely went out and bought myself one after your email...Love it! Thanks for the info. Love you.